Thursday 22 December 2011

Getting The Look

Okay, okay I'm slightly embarrassed to tell you that I love Kim Kardashian and it's not just that I like her reality T.V series but I think she has mad style. Though personally I like a much lighter makeup application, I love how she plays up her eyes and she always has a highlighter on her cheeks. I have choose this look today because it glamorous and fresh at the same time. The products shown below are all natural and can be found on the Sephora website, These picks will help you get the look. 


Josie Maran illuminizer: This bronze shade is perfect for highlighting and adding an instant beautiful luminosity to the face. 
Retails: $28
Free From: 

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan 

Tips: I like to mix this with my foundation for a more illuminating glow. Also its amazing on bare skin.
Best part: This product isn't to sparkly so it look natural on your skin. 

Amazing Cosmetics: Suede Collection Eye kit: Suede Collection Eye Shadow compacts are formulated to create a variety of eye looks. From sophisticated to sassy.
Retails: $36
Free From: 
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan 
Tips: highly pigmented to apply lightly and then build.

Tarte:MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer: A natural lash enhancer that increases the appearance of lash length by 152%.
Retails $62
Free From 
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan
Also Free From: 

This product is formulated without Fragrance, Oil, Gluten, Dye, Talc, PPGs, MEA, DEA, TEA, formaldehyde donors, animal testing. This product is dermatologist tested as well as clinically tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment